TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The use of this website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which apply to the entire content of the website. Therefore, the visitor / user / buyer must read these terms carefully before using the services offered through this website, and in case he/she does not agree, he/she must not use the services and its content.
We reserve the right to change the content and layout of the site, including the products and services we offer through it, without prior notice of such changes.
The visitor / user - buyer - is asked to check the content of the Terms and Conditions for using the website for possible changes. Continuing to use the website even after any changes means the unconditional acceptance by the visitor / user of these terms.
By filling in the e-mail address in the dedicated fields of the website, the registered user expresses their consent to receive promotional messages and messages related to the expiration of services.
Even though this site has been carefully configured in such a way as to prevent mistakes in the description of the services or product presentation, errors might occur. Under these circumstances, the company, Schubert & Franzke, will not be held responsible.
Schubert & Franzke will not be held liable for the precision of the editorial content of external links or of the information provided by them.
The content of this site, graphics, text, video or audio files, photos, software and databases, as well as any other material posted on this website are protected by copyright and are the property of Schubert & Franzke SRL.
Any user has the possibility to upload photos, texts and mountain trails on this website, the user bearing full responsability for the data and the pictures introduced. Schubert & Franzke SRL acknowledges and respects the intellectual property rights of the owner / author on the photos and the information uploaded on this website.
The user is required to upload only photos, texts and mountain trails on which he / she owns the intellectual property right. If the user does not own the photos and information uploaded on this website, he/she will be fully responsible for the upload.
As a result of agreeing to these terms and conditions, the user (the copyright owner of the uploaded photos, texts and mountain trails) explicitly agrees upon their future use by Schubert & Franzke SRL free of charge (through public notice, reproduction, modification, multiplication, marketing, etc.) on websites, printed and online products, without any changes regarding the intellectual property right holder.
The website contains both data and information taken from OSM (OpenStreetMap) maps and satellite imagery provided by Bing, © 2022 Microsoft Corporation, Earthstar Geographics SIO, as well as data and information introduced by Schubert & Franzke LLC.
The tracks, as well as other data and information (images, graphics, texts, video or audio files, the softaware and the database etc) introduced and used in the website by Schubert & Franzke SRL are protected by the copyright law and are the property of Schubert & Franzke SRL.
Schubert & Franzke LLC does not have the intellectual property right on OSM maps (OpenStreetMap) nor on the satellite imagery provided by Bing, © 2022 Microsoft Corporation, Earthstar Geographics SIO.
OSM maps contain data, information and trails introduced and modified both by third party natural person or legal entities.
Schubert & Franzke LLC excludes any liability for:
- data and information introduced in the application from OSM maps
- satellite imagery provided by Mapbox and other auxiliary information (streets)
- changes (content, degree of danger, etc.) on the trails introduced in the OSM maps
- the tracks taken by users from other Muntii nostri users accounts or from other external sourse and used in the Muntii Nostri website for orientation and navigation
Also, the situation on site can change over time, sometimes from one week to another. Roads and paths may become temporarily or permanently more difficult, impassable or prohibited to human access, new roads and paths can appear, the risk of walking the trails can increase, and their legal status or their condition can change. The same goes for lodges and mountain huts, trail markings and other items of tourist interest. Legislation and its interpretation can change, sometimes rapidly and unpredictably, as well as the competencies of public authorities and owners or administrators of roads, lands or buildings. Therefore, despite efforts to provide the best possible documentation, the author and publisher of the map can not be held responsible for information accuracy and timeliness or for the practicality and condition of the roads and paths shown on the map and the recommended trails marked on the map. Hikers must have the right equipment, knowledge, training and experience required for the trails recommended or marked on the map or planned by using the map, they must know and observe specific safety rules that apply for active tourism or mountain sports, considering the weather forecasts, the uncertainties and the objective risks specific for mountain areas or the natural world in general, respectively for public roads, the type of group and other elements, and they need to be prepared for unexpected situations. They must inquire about the situation on site and recent developments in terms of design, rules and events, they must know and respect road traffic laws, the forest legislation and the regulations regarding protected areas, as well as any other rules depending on their route, destination and activities, and the author or publisher of the map can not be held responsible for any accidents or incidents.
Schubert & Franzke SRL was awarded ISO 9001: 2008 certification by Tuv Austria under registration number 20 100 82003209 and it guarantees that the products offered for sale are in conformity with Law 449/2003.
Order and delivery
1 . Order terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions apply when you want to place an order on the website:
The order form must be fully completed;
Instructions for filling in the order form:
1. Select the desired product and the quantity.
2. Add the product to the cart by clicking the "Add to cart" button.
3. If you want to add other products to the order, repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
4. Confirm the contents of the shopping cart by pressing the "Order details" button
5. Fill in all the mandatory fields with the necessary information (for example, name, surname, contact details, delivery address, etc.) and select / fill in the billing-delivery address, then click on the "Next Step" button.
6. If the delivery address is in Romania, the desired delivery method will be selected: Romanian Post (parcels are sent weekly, every Thursday) or courier (parcels are sent daily - on working weekdays). For subscriptions, shipping will be free, and for mixed orders, one of the desired options will be chosen. The payment method will be either online by bank card or upon delivery.
7. If the delivery address is outside the country, an invoice is created, the value of which must be paid by bank transfer. When the payment is recorded, the parcels will be sent by courier to the indicated address. The subscriptions are activated when the payment is recorded, no transport being necessary.
8. Transport costs may fluctuate depending on the rates set by the carrier, being unique throughout the country. Outside the country, shipping is calculated separately and depends on the delivery address.
9. Transport is carried out exclusively in EU countries.
10. If you selected payment on delivery, your order is registered and an email will be sent to confirm the order.
11. If you select payment by bank card (debit or credit), fill in the payment details and click on the "Complete order" button. Your order is going to be registered. An email will be sent to confirm the registration.
If you have difficulties placing your order or need additional clarification, please contact us by phone at 0364103931 between 8 am and 5 pm, from Monday to Thursday, and between 9 am and 2 pm on Fridays, or by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The buyer undertakes to check the summary of the order before finalizing it by pressing the submit order button. He/she will receive the order confirmation as soon as possible to the e-mail address indicated in the order form.
By completing the transaction, the buyer accepts the present provisions of the Terms and Conditions of the muntii-nostri.ro website.
You can purchase the products provided by Muntii Nostri and presented on the website, using the following payment methods:
• Bank card for orders with a delivery address in Romania - The value of the order will be debited from your card. Euplatesc.ro has taken all the necessary measures for the security of your bank card transactions and all bank card holders are subject to validation checks. Cards accepted for payment are those issued under the VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD logos (including Maestro, if they have a CVV2/CVC2 code). If the transaction is not approved by your bank, the order will not be processed. No commission is charged for card transactions. All transactions carried out on Muntii Nostri website are singular, as there is no recurring payment option.
• Payment upon delivery
• Bank transfer for orders with a delivery address outside Romania.
• To ensure the security of transactions, the website uses EuPlatesc platform.
To correctly complete the transaction, you must provide the card code (all digits from the four groups on the front of the card, without spaces), the expiration date and the last three digits on the back of the card written on the signature strip (depending on the card, they might be absent).
• By completing the transaction, the buyer agrees with the present provisions of the Terms and Conditions of muntii-nostr.ro website.
The processing of card data is done exclusively through EuPlatesc platform. Our website does not request or store any details related to your card.
Deliveries are made on the territory of Romania and in other EU countries, by the collaborating courier company or by the Romanian Post, only on the territory of Romania, in the geographical areas indicated in the order form.
- from Monday to Friday with fast courier
- in Romania:
- for orders sent by the courier company, the fee is 23 lei, regardless of the geographical area indicated in the order form
- outside Romania (EU countries)
- the shipping fee will be calculated according to the address indicated in the order form and will be sent to the customer via an invoice attached to an email.
Information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract and return the goods without giving a reason for up to 14 days. The products will be returned by you in the same condition that you received them from the company Schubert & Franzke SRL.
The period of withdrawal and product return expires 14 days after the purchaser (you or a third party indicated by you) (other than the carrier) takes physical possession of the designated goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform Schubert & Franzke Ltd. in writing about your decision to withdraw from the contract and return the goods, by either post, to the following address: 83 Plopilor Street, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, fax 0264.428.611 or e-mail: email@example.com.
To meet the deadline for withdrawal it is sufficient to send the report of this right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw, Schubert & Franzke Ltd. will give you a refund for any amount received from you, including the costs of delivery, except for the additional costs caused by choosing another type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Schubert & Franzke Ltd., without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 days after the date of the receipt of the written information about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
The amount will be refunded using the same payment method as that used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed upon another type of refund payment. In any of these situations, no fees will be charged as a result of such reimbursement.
Our company can withhold reimbursement until receiving the returned goods or until evidence of sending the goods back has been provided, whichever is earlier.
Send goods back to Schubert & Franzke Ltd. to the following address: 83 Plopilor Street, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, without undue delay and, in any event, not later than 14 days after the date of the written report regarding your withdrawal. The deadline is met if the products are returned before the expiration of the 14-day period.
In accordance with EO no. 34 of 2014, you have to bear the direct cost of returning goods.
Complaints regarding non-compliant products / products other than those ordered / missing items must be communicated to SCHUBERT & FRANZKE SRL in writing (on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) within maximum 24 hours from their delivery and must be accompanied by relevant proof (pictures of the package or products totally or partially damaged). If the notification is justified, based on the option preferred by SCHUBERT & FRANZKE SRL, you will return the non-compliant products depending on the delivery method chosen by SCHUBERT & FRANZKE SRL, at no additional cost. SCHUBERT & FRANZKE SRL will deliver the compliant products / missing products from your initial order as quickly as possible and at no additional cost.
The payment processor Eu Platesc.ro, whose platform is implemented on the site, has no obligation or liability regarding the delivery of products ordered from SCHUBERT & FRANZKE SRL, conformity of products / services offered by SCHUBERT & FRANZKE SRL or return of products received from SCHUBERT & FRANZKE SRL.
For more details about returning goods, please check our contact information on www.muntii-nostri.ro.